With AfterFocus, you can create DSLR-style background blurred photo by simply selecting focus area. Also, various filter effects offer you to create the most natural and realistic photo.
Selecting a focus area more precisely, you can achieve more natural and professional image.
Just mark the areas you want, AfterFocus automatically recognizes the focus area precisely even for an object with complex shapes.
This auto function allows you to work faster on smart phones with small screen.
Also, background blur effect of AfterFocus gives a photo the realistic look between the edge of the background and the focus area.
With our realistic filter effects, you will enjoy photographing and photo editing even more, and share them on SNS easily.
1. Smart focus area selection
Simply draw some lines inside a focus area and the background, then AfterFocus will automatically recognize the focus area. You can also select the area with traditional finger painting.
2. Background Blur effect
You can create the most realistic blur effect with various aperture styles just like DSLR camera.
To emphasize that certain things move, Motion blur and Zoom blur effects are also available.
3. Filter effect
AfterFocus offers from basic effects to professional effects like Cross Process without looking artificial.
Also, you can emphasize the spot light on the background using Bokeh effect.
4. Easy share
You can share through e-mails and SNS easily and simply.
1. Can save image in original size
2. Adds Zoom blur
3. Keeps image quality after saving for the large image
4. Focus selection tool Improvements
5. Overall UI improvements
1. Fix slow responsiveness for small screen device
2. Fix crash when app brings to foreground from background
1. Fix bugs in saving a project
2. Can apply anti-aliasing to edges in smart focus mode (EXPERIMENTAL)
3. Adds some manual painting feature in smart focus mode
Requires Android-Varies with device