If you are looking for airtel balance transfer. Here you can get a guide step by step procedure to transfer balance in Airtel. This airtel balance transfer method work tested or verified by the TrickGalaxy.com admin. Follow the easy steps to transfer airtel balance from one airtel number to another airtel number
But If you want to transfer your airtel prepaid mobile balance from other network operator number.
Note: – Transfer balance from one network operator sim to another operator sim doesn’t work. Only telecom service provider company provide the facility to transfer the balance on same network operator sim.
What is Airtel Balance Transfer?
Airtel balance transfer is an airtel network service which provides you the facility to transfer on Airtel to Airtel. You can able to send your account talk time to another person who is using the same SIM as Airtel. From Sender’s account, talk time will deduct and receiver will get those talk time amount.
How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
Here is the step by step point to transfer the balance from Airtel to Airtel. Simply follow the below steps and transfer your talk time balance to another SIM.
- First of all Dial *141# from your own Airtel SIM.
- Then you will see a message like this “Please Exit Now and you will receive the Main Menu”.
- Now, press exit and wait for few seconds.
- Then you will get Menu.
- Select Answer button and type “1” to “Share talk time” then press “send” button.
- After it you will need to enter the amount you want to send (You can share Minimum amount of Rs 5 and Maximum amount of Rs 40), You can share talk time up to 5 times a day and 30 times in a month.
- Then you will see how much you will be charged for this service. Enter your friend’s mobile number, which you want to send talk time.
- Touch on send button.
- You will get a message with transaction details.
- Your friend will also get a message that you have gifted talk time.
I hope you will be able to transfer the balance from Airtel to Airtel. If you want more info then you can subscribe to our mailing list or you can like our facebook page to get updated. Feel free to comment below.