Cafe Coffee Day is one of India’s favorite hangouts for the young and young at heart. It’s been brought to us by Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company Limited, Asia’s second largest coffee company. This innovative café offers the complete package – it’s a chilled hangout, an excellent catering service and a great gift shop. Café Coffee Day offers a range of coffees, both hot and cold, along with lip-smacking snacks. Amazon is offering Café Coffee Day Gift Card worth Rs.500 at just Rs.375 only. This is a lightning deal, so hurry up.
How to get Café Coffee Day Gift Card at 25% off?
2. Select your denomination of Rs.500. And enter details like Recipients Email, Name, etc.
3. Add them to your cart.
4. Login/register. Now Update or enter your shipping details.
5. Make the payment using the desired payment mode.
That’s it. You will soon receive your Café Coffee Day Gift Card in your email.
Features of this Gift Card-
- This Café Moments Gift Card is valid for 365 days from activation.
- Café Coffee Day is one of the most popular food and beverage destinations in india.
- Café Coffee Day brings together an unbeatable ambience and mouthwatering food at the best price.
- A wide assortment of sandwiches, coffees, milkshakes and much more await you at Café Coffee Day.
- Redeemable at participating Café Cofee Day Outlets.
- No returns and no refunds on gift cards.
Terms and Conditions-
1..This Cafe Moments Prepaid Card the property of Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Co. Ltd. (ABCTCL).
2.This is not a credit/debit/ATM card. The balance cannot be redeemed for or refunded with cash.
3. Please present this card before billing.
4.Offers & Benefits cannot be clubbed with existing offers, promotions & discounts.
5.This Prepaid Card is not valid until ACTIVATED by the USER and confirmed by ABCTCL. Please keep the Cafe Moments Prepaid Card safely. CCD will replace the card only if the Card has been pre-registered at www.cafecoffeeday.com.
6. ABCTCL reserves the right to add, alter, amend and revise terms and conditions. The latest terms & conditions will be updated on www.cafecoffeeday.com.
7.Disputes subjected to Bangalore jurisdiction. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1860-425-3399 or logon to www.cafecoffeeday.com for any further information.