Freecharge is expanding its extent day-by-day with the collaborations of Online as well as offline outlets and showering amazing offers. Well, now Freecharge is back with an exciting deal offering flat 20% cashback at Cinepolis and Fun Cinemas on paying via FreeCharge Wallet. You can avail max cashback upto Rs 75. So, go for a Movie and enjoy the hangout !!
How to get 20% cashback ?
1. Visit your nearest Cinepolis or Fun Cinemas
3. Click on Pay Merchant to generate your #OnTheGo Pin.
4. Enter your Mobile number & OnTheGo Pin on the EDC machine/Card swipe machine at Cinepolis & Fun Cinemas and pay the bill. Thats it !!
Enjoy cashback in your wallet
Terms & Conditions:-
- Transact at Cinepolis & Fun Cinemas using FreeCharge Wallet & Get 20% Cashback on Tickets & Food & Beverages
- Maximum Cashback of Rs. 75 per transaction
- Offer valid Twice per User
- Cashback Offer valid during the promotional period till 30th April, 2016
- On successful transaction customer gets cashback as balance in the FreeCharge Account within 24 hours which can be used for future transactions across merchant establishments accepting FreeCharge as a payment mode
- Cashback Offer is valid on purchase of all products available at Cinepolis & Fun Cinemas paid via FreeCharge Wallet. The entire invoice value has to be settled using FreeCharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
- In case of order cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
- Cashback Amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in FreeCharge Account
- The cashback Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non‐encashable
- Write in to email@example.com for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer
- FreeCharge & Cinepolis reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively “Changes”) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
- In an event misuse of the promotional offer or cashback, identified by FreeCharge, it reserves right to withdraw the cashback or cancel the transaction. In this event the user may have to submit documents for proof & identity validation