Freecharge is back with a new offer in collaboration with Kotak bank offering 10% cashback on Post-paid & Pre-paid Mobile Bill Payment, DTH, Data Card & Electricity bill payment on paying via Kotak Credit or debit cards. You can avail max cashback upto Rs 50. Hurry up and grab the cashback !!
How to get 10% cashback ?
2. Sign in /Register
3. Enter mobile number and recharging amount
4. Apply Code:- “VISA50” to get 10% cashback (max cashback Rs 50)
5. Finally, proceed to checkout and pay via Kotak credit or debit card only. Thats it !!
Bingo !! Your cashback in form of e-voucher will be added into your account
Terms and conditions:-
- Cashback Amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in FreeCharge Account.
- Cash back offer can be availed on 2 transactions per unique user – mobile number / email id / Visa Credit/ Debit cardholder during promotional period between 15th January, 2016 to 30th June, 2016.
- Customer needs to use Kotak Visa Debit / Credit / Prepaid Card to avail Cashback offer, not valid for “Add Cash” transactions, net-banking transactions and payment via FreeCharge balance as payment option.
- Offer is valid for all products Post-Paid Mobile / Prepaid Mobile / DTH & Data Cards / Electricity, Gas & Landline Bill Payment / Metro available on FreeCharge. Not Valid on Airtel (Prepaid/Postpaid/ DTH).
- The Cashback Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- Write in to email@example.com for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer.
- FreeCharge reserves the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively “Changes”) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- Any participation in this Offer is voluntary. Any person availing of this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Bank reserves the absolute right to change / modify / withdraw / suspend / cancel this offer at any time without giving any notice and without assigning any reason.
- Any transaction, where in the opinion of the Bank there is reasonable evidence that the transaction is not authentic or genuine and the Customer has indulged in deceit/fraud of any nature to claim the offer; such transaction shall be excluded for the aforesaid offer.
- The decision of the Bank in all matters in connection with and incidental to this Offer is final and shall be binding on all persons.
- By participating in this Offer, the Customers shall be deemed to have accepted all the aforementioned terms and conditions in totality. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have read, understood & accepted the terms and conditions set by the Bank and FreeCharge in connection with the Offer or otherwise
- Bank does not make any warranties or representation about the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services offered under this Offer.
- The Bank shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any deficiency or inadequacy in the services rendered by Freecharge and the Customer hereby agrees not to hold the Bank responsible or liable for any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges or expenses that he / she may suffer on account of this Offer.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai