( Holiday IQ ) Get Upto Rs 150 Free Recharge For Writing a Review via Paytm, Holiday IQ start this offer on June or July 2014. So i decide to post this offer again because here Lots of New visitors are available..
How To Get Upto Rs 150 – Holiday IQ:-
Firstly goto this link http://holidayiq.com/share?channel=paytm_partner and click on “Hotel” and search any hotel from any location like :- goa, Delhi, mumbai, pune, or any other which you want to write your review and select the hotel and Give the star rating and write the review and follow the process and Finally click on “Submit” button and Login with Facebook and allow permission app Now you Will see review is submit successfully you will get Rs 30 free recharge voucher in 15 days via Email ( which associate with Facebook ). ( 1 review = Rs 30 free recharge voucher ( instant discount)
Note:- please write only 2 review at same time and wait to get the coupon from paytm. You will get the coupon in 3-7 days..
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Earn Rs. 30 recharge for every review on Hotels between 27th June 2014 and 30th June2015.
2) For every hotel review that is submitted & published during the time period of the Regular Offer (as mentioned above) using one particular Mobile Number, Paytm will credit Rs. 30 recharge in that particular Mobile Number.
3) Recharge will be credited to members qualifying to earn Rs. 30 through this promotion (7 days after the date of publishing the hotel review on HolidayIQ)Maximum of Rs. 150 recharge would be credited in the above mentioned time periods for 5 (and above) reviews that get published on HolidayIQ.
4) The Offer is only open on Hotel reviews (as applicable) submitted during the time period mentioned in the offer above.The offer is valid only on the holidayiq site.
5) The offer is subject to your review being published on HolidayIQ.
6) Your review contribution will be subject to regular HolidayIQ Review Guidelines.
7) All prizes are subject to Income Tax as per the Income Tax laws or any other taxes/levies as may be applicable as per the prevailing Indian laws and the same are to be borne by the winner directly.
8) HolidayIQ will have no liability with respect to the same.